Welcome to All Saints, Laxton
Our church is a Grade II* listed building dedicated to All Saints and was comprehensively restored in 1867 by the then Lord Carbery who was himself a skilled artisan. There are a number of examples of his work in and on the church. The church building is considered to be in good condition. There is an unusual organ built by George Maydwell Holditch. There are other examples of Holditch's work elsewhere in churches within the benefice.
New Pattern of Services
Laxton - New Pattern of Services
1st Week 9:30 – Benefice Communion
with ChAOS (Children's Activities On Sundays)@ King’s Cliffe
4th Week 11:00 – Holy Communion